You can use this service without telling us who you are or revealing other Personal Information. If you send us a contact form, you do not need to identify yourself or use your real name.
Your privacy is important to us and this information explains how we comply with Australian privacy requirements.
EPIK Brands' system for complying with Australian privacy requirements includes:
- our commitment to compliance with privacy requirements;
- our policy and approach to privacy, as explained in this information;
- our resources allocated to privacy, including our technology systems and services; and
- our people and the training and education we undertake.
Collecting your personal information
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name, your age or phone number.
Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
We collect this information when you contact us, or when we ask you for it and you, or others on your behalf authorised by you, provide it to us.
Where you prefer that we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to assist you with your enquiry or provide services or activities that we would otherwise provide or undertake.
Where reasonably possible, we try to work with information and records from which your personal information has been removed or redacted.
When we use and disclose personal information, in addition to complying with privacy laws and requirements, we comply with applicable laws including those relating to our products and services.
We also collect information, that may or may not include your personal information, through technology and tools that tell us when a computer or device has been visited or you have accessed our content. Those tools may include services from search engines (e.g. Google) and other companies that help us to improve our content, products and services to better suit our consumers and customers.
Using your personal information
Generally, we use your personal information for our activities and business, and to expand and improve our business. Some examples may include:
- providing information about our products and services;
- dealing with any enquiry or complaint;
- providing information to professional practitioners about our products and services;
- social media and applications in which you are able to share information, including your personal information, with us and publicly;
- providing you with marketing communications, newsletters and alerts, surveys and invitations and offers for products including new products that may be of interest to you (we will provide you an option to opt out);
- to administer and manage promotions and competitions;
- to determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or programmes;
- for a business or professional relationship, we may have with you;
- employment applications;
- products and services evaluations;
- to conduct consumer research;
- amend any records to remove personal information; and
- for other everyday business purposes that involve use of personal information.
Storing and Disclosing your personal information
We use various systems and systems to safeguard the personal information we store and use, as part of our business systems and processes.
Like many companies, these systems and services may be international in operation and include other parts of EPIK Brands and our related companies or entities overseas. They may also be provided by other people and organisations assisting us with services, located both in and outside Australia. When we pass on or share your personal information in this way, we take steps to ensure it is treated in the same way that we would treat it.
We do our best to keep records of personal information up to date and accurate and not to keep personal information that is no longer needed.
We sometimes must pass on your personal information to third parties for legal or safety reasons or other exceptional circumstances.
You may, at any time contact EPIK Brands to access your personal information, to correct it or make a complaint about privacy.
You can contact us via our website at https://www.scitecnutrition.com.au/contact-us
Our privacy email contact address is email@example.com or you can write to us at:
23 Anzac Ave
SMEATON GRANGE NSW 2567
Phone: 1300 181 640
Once you contact us, we will respond to your request for access to your personal information we hold as soon as we reasonably can, including if we are unable to provide you with access (such as when we no longer hold your information).
We will not impose any charge for such requests for access, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for our costs associated with providing you with access and any retrieval costs.
For complaints about privacy, we will establish in consultation with you, a reasonable process, including time frames, to resolve your complaint.
If you are a retail customer, please also refer to our Credit Reporting Policy
Last updated: August 2018